November 28, 2014

Photo Friday

Thanksgiving has come and gone and now Christmas is in the air!!! I am so very thankful that we got to go home, even if it was for less than 48 hours. I'll take what I can get....I don't mind! :)

My plan was to get a photo of all of the fam to share here on photo Friday, but, well, what can I say? I was too busy talking to everyone and didn't take any photos. :/

The Christmas lights are up at the marina! 
Is it just me, or does anyone else see the reindeer {on the tree}, on the left??  : ) 

The marina next to ours, has this pretty Christmas tree up at their entrance! I especially like how the star at the top looks like it is a Dallas Cowboys star!!! Texas Pride, even though we are among mainly, Houston Texans' fans down here. 
Maybe I just see what I want to see! But hey, isn't that true of us all?!

This weekend will be spent putting up our tree {which shouldn't take too long, considering its approx. 3 ft and requires no assembly} and figuring out how one decorates a sailboat for Christmas. 

I love, love, love this time of year and all the Christmas lights! :)




2 comments:

  1. You should put one red light bulb on that one tree for a nose! !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I didn't think about that....that would be cute!! ;)

      Delete