November 14, 2014

Photo Friday

So...photo Friday isn't going to be very exciting today. Ever since the cold front came in a couple days ago, we have been doing a whole lot of hibernating and not very much photo taking. :{ 

I did manage to capture a couple good sunset shots before the cold snap arrived. 

And the next day....

This next photo is bittersweet for me...

We sold my beautiful Beemer this week. {insert sad face} Moving aboard means you sell off or give away a lot of your belongings so I knew it was only a matter of time, before my car was gone too, but oh well....it's all part of the trade off. 

And, that's it! See, I told you, not very exciting this week. I hope this cold weather goes away soon so I can get back to taking pretty pictures and going outside again. I mean, I moved to the coast for a reason....I thought it was supposed to be a little bit warmer down here. I guess we need to move further south, say, the Bahamas??

What do you think?!? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment