November 19, 2014

Hello Sunshine

I have so missed sitting outside in the sunshine.....<3 warm weather!!! 

There's not a whole lot going on here lately, hence the gap in blog posts. The weather has finally warmed up a little, so I can once again sit outside and not be freezing. Which is great because cabin fever had already started to set in and I was going a little, okay, I had already gone a little stir-crazy. : / Joe swears we have 320 square feet of living space, but I'm here to tell you, it feels a whole lot more like 30 sq ft most days!!! And, while it's not the mid-ninetys, that I'd much rather prefer, this morning, albeit short, I was actually able to wear my flip-flops {oh happy day}.....I was starting to wonder if they'd ever get worn again. ; )

Speaking of close quarters....last night while cooking dinner, hubs, {noticing I was flustered with my small amount of galley workspace} asked what he could do to help? I don't think he was quite prepared for my answer though, when I responded with, "I could use a workable can opener in a more functioning galley on a bigger boat." Is it possible to get carpal tunnel in your shoulder from using a can opener?? Ugh, some days are better than others, but that's just part of the trade off....I guess. : )

Hopefully, the bigger boat comes sooner rather than later, but we have got to build up a little more in the nest egg before that can happen. Let me know if you come across any money trees out there {that you're willing to share}....we could sure benefit from a few branches! : }

Every great dream begins with a dreamer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment