May 20, 2015

My cup runneth over....& boat shopping!!!


This week I went and spent time with 2 of my nieces!!! It was three days chocked full of fun times with two, super, sweet girlies!!! We went to the play place, played in the puddles, had a wagon ride to the lake, played in the sand {hence the picture above} saw family & friends and took a train ride through the park!!! So much fun.....I am going to miss these lil' misses when I leave!!! Love them so so much!!!! 


When the wife is away, the hubs buys a boat....well, not yet, but he's thinking about it! Today, I was talking to Joe on the phone and he asked, "remember when I bought our Catalina and you didn't know anything about it?" I said yes & asked if it was going to happen again and then there was a long pause......I then asked, if it has already happened? So far, he hasn't made any purchases!!! But, he's been looking and has us scheduled to see some boats as soon as I get back in town!!! It appears we have next boat fever and I bet it won't be long before we trade up to bigger & better!!!

I head back tomorrow and pick up 2 of my nephews on the way!!! They will be staying with us for the next few days!!! We are so blessed to have so many kiddos in our life....I like to think of us as a cool aunt & uncle, of course, I'm sure, it helps that we live on a boat!!! 

Now, if only the rest of our nieces & nephews can come stay with us...hint, hint!!! ; )


No comments:

Post a Comment