April 29, 2015

Living in the now!

I hope I'm not the only one who gets caught up thinking {or worrying} about the future, so much so that I forget to live in the now. Anyone else?? Most times I'm thinking, I can't wait until we are actually out cruising around, going to new places, exploring different beaches, towns, etc... When in reality, just living on a boat {even at a marina}, is something most people will never do. In fact, with the exception of the friends I've met since moving down here, hubs and I are the only people I know who have ever lived on a boat. How cool are we?!? 

This is our view from the bed in the vberth! It's the first thing I see in the morning and the last thing I see at night! Usually, I can see a star and sometimes the moon!! {try as I might, I couldn't get a decent nighttime photo, but it's just like this morning view, below, only slightly darker} you get the idea!!! ;)
It's like sleeping outside, only from the comfort of your own bed....the best of both worlds I tell ya!!!

This week I have been actively reminding myself to live in the now! Appreciate the life we have now.....
And oh, what a life we live!!!!

This awesome view, might be simple to some, but it's exactly what helps put everything into perspective, for me. Of all the views I've ever woke up to, this beats the dusty, ceiling fan, every time!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment