April 23, 2015

The color of the sea

And what goes better with the sea....besides boats, fish, & myself? Yeti coolers!!!! And let me just say, this seafoam color makes my heart swoon!!!
I only wish this photo did it true justice.... What this picture doesn't show is, this beauty in its truest form, sitting in the cockpit of a sailboat that can take you to tropical beaches that have this gorgeous seafoam color!!!! Ahhh!!!! One of these days, one of these days...... :)

 I've gotta give props to my brother  {who probably isn't going to even read this} & his wife, for our wonderful "bouse warming gift"!!! I love it!!! :) <3 <3 <3

>>boat + house = bouse<<
>>boat + home = bome<<

You get the idea...Only my brother can come up with a new term that sounds surprisingly normal-ish!! 

Never did I think I could love a cooler....maybe it's the thought of knowing you can add rock salt to the ice and you're only minutes away from drinking a slushy goodness or the fact that it's grizzly proof {hopefully, there's no ocean-going bears to prove this} maybe it's a combination of all of the above, but one thing's for certain, I sure like my seafoam Yeti cooler!!!! =} You know it must be true, because you just read an entire blog post about none other than, an ice chest!! And no, I am not being paid for this fine review....but, if there are any Yeti {or any other product} officials reading this that would like me to promote your biz or product on our blog, please send me an email at: livingirie30@gmail.com

Peace out & go buy a Yeti!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment