October 27, 2014

Simple living and a lot of work

 

love this saying, and that's what living on a boat is all about! .....it's even more apparent now as I sort through my clothes, again! 

The rod in our hanging closet broke last week and ever since then, the inside of the boat has been in shambles.....and driving me cRaZy! Though, I'm glad it broke, because that gave me the perfect opportunity to convince hubs to turn our hanging locker into a more user-friendly,  use of space, that can accommodate rubbermaid bins full of clothes, shoes, purses, etc....basically, whatever my little heart desires! ;) 

Currently, our boat looks like this:
See what I mean?? It's a wreck!!!!
Even the cockpit is a mess, while we try to figure out what bins we want to keep and what can be donated. 

So today has been a day full of cleaning, organizing & building. I've been sorting out what we really need to keep on the boat while Joe works hard at transforming the closet. 

It's coming along...



And, we're back to an organized life!! 


I love it.....thanks hubs!!!!! 💜

And hubs says, you never really know how hard it is to remodel when there's no flat surfaces & nothing is square.....it would be like, building shelves in a bowl. :/


No comments:

Post a Comment