October 25, 2014

Fall isn't in the air{which is fine by me}....but it's here

Halloween is almost here and Thanksgiving is right around the corner which means, it's time for me to decorate for fall! Yay!!! Though, decorating on a boat is slightly more difficult than decorating your house. Good thing I can think outside of the box....my sis' has long referred to me as a crappy crafter, so I put my crappy crafting skills to work yesterday and came up with this!! 
There may not be room for all the decorations I would have used at my house, but there's always room for a wreath! :) and, I think it turned out pretty good!! 

I have never been one to decorate specifically for Halloween, I prefer to just do a fall/pumpkin/turkey/maple leaf theme and that way it can stay up for October & November! :) 


I think my homemade wreath {by moi} looks exceptionally beautiful on our handmade companionway doors {by hubs}!!! 

Not at all bias, I know!! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment