October 22, 2015

We bought a boat!!!!

It's officially ours, but due to paperwork and work schedules, we are unable to go "pick her up" until tomorrow. :[ I'm like a kid at Christmas, I'm tired of waiting and I just want it to be here already!! But just because we have to wait another day, doesn't mean I will make all our readers wait to find out what we bought. 

Now, onto what you're really here for....all the boat deets and pictures!!!


She is a 1995 {7 years newer than Irie} 36' {Irie was a 30'} Catalina {same as Irie}. 

Looking in from the cockpit....

The galley {kitchen}....

The aft cabin {1st bedroom}....

The v-berth {2nd bedroom}....

We got what we wanted....a bigger, newer boat, ok, I wanted the newer, hubs would have been happy with almost anything! We are both so happy to have a boat again!!! 

So, what do you think? Who's going to be our first visitor to see the new boat?

5 comments:

  1. Oh oh pick me! ! Wish traveling was a bit easier right now. I would definitely be the first one there. So excited for your bigger, newer boat! Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh oh pick me! ! Wish traveling was a bit easier right now. I would definitely be the first one there. So excited for your bigger, newer boat! Congrats to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you!! Yes, traveling is probably going to be rough for the next few months, but you're welcome to come, anytime!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful. Congratulations...if you get down our way in here before the end of the years let us know. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She'll sail just like Irie! Nice boat! I hope to see y'all in the Bahamas soon.

    ReplyDelete