March 9, 2015

Nature Walk

It's been raining here the last couple of days so we have been hibernating again and probably watching too much TV, but what else are we gonna do? Well, I did read a book in less than four days. Joe couldn't believe I read it that fast...he said a book like that {less than 400 pages} would take him at least three years to read. Hahaha :) 

We did manage to escape the cabin fever  feeling in between downpours and walked through a nearby nature center. It was so peaceful! I could've walked around it for hours, even with the warning of alagators present, amongst other wild critters, but hubs said, "this was boring" and was ready to leave shortly after our arrival....most likely because the only wild animal we had seen was a Pomeranian. 


It was still damp from a fresh rain shower and some of the trees were just barely starting to bud...which can only mean one thing, spring is on its way and that means summer is right around the corner, my favorite time of year! 


That day I only had my iPhone with me, but I'll have to go back again with my fancy camera and see if I can snap some better shots with it....although, I think these turned out pretty good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment