September 22, 2014

Sunsets & Sailboats, Tan Lines & Mast Climbs

We went for a walk the other night and I took my camera along in hopes of capturing some good photos.....glad I had it with me because it was an eventful walk and I think I managed to snag a few good shots! :)

Sunsets & Sailboats....




These two, go hand-in-hand at our marina where we have lovely sunsets such as this one, most every evening! 

Tan lines....

Joe has acquired some serious tan lines on his feet.....gotta love the flip-flop life!!
I, on the other hand, have always been happy to be barefoot, so my tan lines don't show, quite like his do. :) ....what does show up, is the fact that I am in major need of a pedicure! :/  {don't look too closely}
 

& Mast Climbs....

At the end of our walk we ran into our new friends on s/v imagine. When asked if either of us were willing to go up the mast to retrieve their GoPro, fearless Joe was more than willing to be hoisted up.....the near 60' mast. I was glad he volunteered so quickly so I could {nervously} sit by on the dock and  capture this moment. 
.....going up,
 .....and up,
 
 .....still going,
 .....& all the way to the top of the mast!!

All in all, I'd say that was a pretty & productive walk!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment